Wonder Woman: Maze of Magic
Story by Liz Marsham
Illustrated by Lee Ferguson
Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston
When a family goes missing during their trip to Greece, it’s up to Wonder Woman to find the travelers. But the slithering villain Medusa has set a tricky trap. Can Wonder Woman turn Medusa’s evil deeds into ancient history?
Wonder Woman and DC Comic fans will love this one! If your child is a fan of anything superheroes, ask them what they think the book is about just by looking at the cover. Ask them what superpower Wonder Woman has and if they don’t know, it’s a perfect chance to take some guesses and see if they’re right as they read the book.
- What was Wonder Woman looking for at the beginning of the story?
- When Wonder Woman flew down to investigate, what did she find?
- What had happened to the animals and the family that were missing? How did they turn to stone?
- Describe Medusa and what her power is? Why is Medusa a villain?
- How did Wonder Woman defeat Medusa?
- Once Medusa’s evil spell was broken, what happened to the astone statues?
- What would you have said to Wonder Woman if she saved you and your family from being stone statues.