Learn to Read – Word Families – Level 4
Out of stock
- Reviews (2)
Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 4 is the second Kindergarten level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
– Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
– Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
– Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
– Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
– Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 4 covers:
– Level 3 Review
– Short “o,” “u,” and “e” Vowel Sounds
– The “-ck” Ending Sound
– Compound Words
– 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
– 6 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
– Pop Fox
– The Fog
– Fun in the Sun
– Dog Bug
– Pig’s Backpack
– 1 Bonus Book, Big Bad Ben, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
– 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
– 1 DVD filled with phonemic lessons and bonus content
– Online access to all DVD content PLUS bonus materials on MyHop (My.HookedonPhonics.com)
– 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
– 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
– Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
– Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
– Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
– Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!